I’M RENEE, A BUDGET COACH AND RESOURCE MAXIMIZER FOR SINGLE MOMS WHO ARE OVERWHELMED AND TRYING TO DO THE BEST FOR THEIR FAMILY WITH LIMITED RESOURCES.
THEY WANT SOMEONE TO SHOW THEM HOW TO BEST PLAN THEIR BUDGET AND HELP THEM SET GOALS THAT LAY THE GROUNDWORK FOR THEIR KIDS FUTURE. I PARTNER WITH SINGLE MOMS TO DEVELOP THEIR HOME BUDGETS AND CREATE A FAMILY PLAN THAT BRINGS THEM MORE MONEY, HELPS THEM MAXIMIZE THEIR CURRENT FUNDS, AND FIND MORE FREE TIME IN THEIR LIFE.
As a single mom myself, I’ve done my fair share of balancing a budget for a household with two growing boys.
I’ve worked for pennies on the dollar just to get extra money. I’ve sacrificed sleep and free time to make sure my sons had what they needed. I’ve exhausted myself wearing all the hats that moms have to as I work to make a better future for my sons. And after spending years feeling overwhelmed and exhausted trying to make it all work, I finally decided after a girls night in where I helped two of my friends set up a budget to meet some of their goals, that I had something to offer.
Single mothers need support and though budgeting comes naturally to me, I realize that everyone doesn’t have that skill. I decided to launch a business to help single mothers make the most out of their money so that they can spend more time doing what they love- spending time with their family.
Random (and possibly cool) stuff you might wanna know about me:
- I had twin boys at the age of 15.
- I was born & raised in Baltimore, MD.
- I moved out at 19 years old.
- I bought my first home at age 27 years old with an income of less than $40K a year raising two boys.
- I love books, travel, wine, food, and good conversation.
- Olives and cheese are my kryptonite.
- I’m a skilled deal finder. I go on vacations, take my boys out for dinner regularly and have 3-5 family getaways a year.
- My favorite quote is: “Life is what you make it!”